Guardian Adjustment Group brings you industry expertise, experience, and peace of mind when you need it most.
Home Inspections & Policy Review
- Coverage: After receiving a copy of your policy we will determine the type of policy you have, and the applicable amounts of insurance. We then provide guidance on how your coverage should truly apply to your claim.
- Policy and Deductible Explanation: Most Policies are subject to a deductible, and this can sometimes be a reason why insureds feel their claim may not be worth pursuing. As experts in the insurance claims industry, and your representation, we can quickly determine the extent of damage and advise you on the claims-worth—no amount damage is too small.
We come to you and will review your damages FREE of charge.
Estimation of Damage
- Contents/ Personal Property: Guardian Adjusters provides a full evaluation and listing of all damaged goods in your home or business. Using local comparable replacement pricing as a guide, we the take the list and apply a price to each individual item.
- Building: Full evaluation and Scope prepared in relation to all damaged areas and aspects of the building. Using industry standard software, we apply the scope and prepare a line-by-line repair estimate for the property damage. We meet with and use our extensive network of contractors and professionals to make sure that all aspects of the building damages are addressed accordingly and included in our estimate of damage.
- Business Loss: Full review and estimation of the amount of business lost due to the claim. We prepare all submittals (with the backup documentation to substantiate amount sought) – This could include rental losses, business lost due to store closures, merchandise sold but not delivered, etc.
- Emergency Services: If necessary, we contact, coordinate, and manage the appropriate service companies to help protect your property from further damage as required in your insurance policy (e.g., water extraction and drying, fire board-ups, roof patches, etc.)
Temporary Living Arrangements
- Housing: If your home becomes uninhabitable as a result of the damage/loss we leverage with our network of affiliates to arrange for temporary housing during the repair process.
Communication With Your Insurance Company
- Notification of Claim: Guardian Adjusters will notify your insurance company of the claim if you have not already contacted them.
- Correspondence: Guardian Adjusters will handle all aspects of your claim including any correspondence with your insurance carrier. We make sure all policy requirements are met by the insurance company.
- Appointments: We set and handle all appointments with the assigned adjusters from the insurance company and their contractors. With Guardian on the job, you don’t have to be present for these appointments, we’ve got you covered.
- Paperwork: Guardian will handle all the necessary documentation that is required by the insurance company, so you don’t have to.